Saturday, April 2, 2011

North Main increases prices

Since April Fool's day was over, I decided to break my meat fast with a trip to North Main BBQ in Euless.  My favorite local joint and a mere 2 miles from my house.  On arrival, I noticed a sign on the front door announcing a price increase as of April 1.  I had hopes it was as serious as my post yesterday, but alas, they really have increased their prices.  The all you can eat buffet is now up to $15 from the previous $12.  Still a bargain considering what great meats they serve.  The ribs this day were outstanding, as always, but their brisket and chicken were nothing short of spectacular.  The chicken was incredibly moist and tender.  As usual, I stuck with burnt ends on the brisket and had some awesome smokey meat, also moist and tender.  While I can remember back when the buffet was just $10, it is still an amazing bargain for great BBQ in North Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment