Saturday, April 25, 2020

Support your local BBQ joint!! Green's Texas Bar-B-Q pickup 4/25

So my Mrs decided she wanted to support one of her favorite cajun restaurants this week and I didn't think  we were going to get any BBQ.  This was a last minute idea when we saw Green's was trying to sell a record 100 brisket biscuits.  I headed up about 1 pm, figuring I had a 50/50 chance of getting what we like.  The good thing about going 2 hours after they open is there is no line.  The bad thing is there were no pork belly bites left. Drat.  They were 12 away from selling their 100th brisket biscuit so I bought 6 to get them halfway there.  I also added a pound of brisket and I'm glad I did.  It is awesome. 

I suggested to Mr. green that he consider selling pork belly bites by the pound.  He's thinking about it.  Just remember, you need to get in line about 10:30 am to make sure you get some.  I'm thinking I want 2 pounds next time I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment