Saturday, September 19, 2015

Pecan Lodge, Dallas 9/19/15

We finally finished off the 2 Pecan Lodge briskets I had purchased and frozen back in June so it was time to re-up.  I got there about 11:30 am and, as usual, there was a line out the door.  I bypassed the wait for the good ol' express line.  I was in and out in less than 10 minutes.  This time I added a rack of beef ribs and they were wonderful, as they always are.  After I stripped off the meat I found myself gnawing on the bones to get that last little bit.  As I was splitting up and bagging the meat for the freezer, I noticed our cat had made a new home in the Pecan Lodge bag.  The smell was just too much for her.  Smart cat.  Yes, it got a little bite of brisket.
After having a very delicious lunch, the rest got put away for future happiness.
The parking situation in Deep Ellum is getting stupid as the city has bagged most of the meters with No Parking signs.  I have no idea what that is about but it certainly doesn't encourage visitors.  Typical Dallas crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment