Friday, June 19, 2009

North Main BBQ on the Food Network

I was in my favorite local joint tonight having their amazing ribs and heard they will be on the Food Network, again, soon. They are a segment on the show "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" showing sometime the end of June. I checked my DVR listings but didn't see them specifically listed on the upcoming shows and the Food Network's website listings are pretty pathetic, too. I guess I just need to go back and ask what the date is and, while I'm there, have some more ribs. :)

Update: I found out it is airing Tuesday, June 23rd at 8:30 pm central time.

another update: Caught it and they did a fine job showing off one of my favorite local joints. However the "best thing he ever ate" was their brisket? Hey, there is a reason why they all wear shirts that say "Rib Crew"!!!! Regardless, I hope they get a lot of new business from the show. Also nice to see the Salt Lick as the end segment of that show. The show is being repeated several times in July on the Food Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment