Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Lockhart Challenge!

Drew over at Man Up had the question, "What's your favorite Lockhart BBQ joint?" a few months back.  We've eaten at all of them, some more than others, and Black's and Kreuz have always been my favorites there.  However it got me to thinking, why not sample all 4 in one day for a full on comparison?  They are all just a few hundred yards apart, so why not?  Next week, I'm going to be doing just that.  I haven't decided whether I'll sample them all "in-house" or get it to go and compare them all back at the hotel.  Guess that will be a game time decision.  However I am only going to have brisket, ribs, and sausage at each joint, and test them back to back, sort of like competition BBQ.  I know who the ultimate winner will be.  Me!  Because I will get to eat some mighty good BBQ.  I can't think of a better way to start off my BBQ sampling in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment