The top ten ways to tell if you are eating too much BBQ.
10. You can't find a shirt without grease or sauce stains.
9. You drop three times daily and salam towards Lockhart.
8. The hematologist tests your blood and declares it sweet or spicy.
7. Your significant other starts rubbing charcoal behind their ear instead of perfume or cologne.
6. Your cholesterol test breaks the equipment.
5. You'd rather have smoked brisket than steak or prime rib.
4. You use BBQ sauce at breakfast.
3. You see a truck pulling a BBQ pit and you do a U turn and follow them.
2. You read a BBQ blog (or worse yet, write one!)
And the number one way to tell you eat too much BBQ:
1. You fart and it smells like wood smoke.