Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Intrinsic Smokehouse and Brewery, Garland 4/10/24

 

sampled about 1:15 pm

This was or final stop for the day and the rain was still coming down pretty good when we pulled up.  We made it inside without melting and found ourselves to be the only BBQ customers.  This is a combination brewery and smokehouse (great idea that I would love to see more often) and the other customers were there for the brews.  I grabbed a Texas Trinity once more and found a nice brown ale at the bar to go with my BBQ.  The brisket was tender with a crispy crust on the outside but not a hint of smoke flavor.  Dare I say it?  It might just have needed a bit of sauce.  The ribs were juicy with a perfect bite mark and the sausage was average.

I wish this joint was not on the other side of Big D from me as I would love to hang there, drink a few brown ales, and nosh on some Q.   I just need someone to drive me home!


No comments:

Post a Comment