Saturday, April 2, 2022

Dayne's Craft BBQ, Fort Worth 4/2/22

 


Lola's booked a blues performer we enjoy at noon today so we made another trip over to the trailer park for some blues and BBQ.  We got there about 10 minutes before noon and found a line of about 20 waiting.  My Mrs grabbed a table and I waited about 15 minutes to get our order in.

It took about 20 minutes for our food to come out, but as you can see, it was worth the wait.
My Mrs wanted sides so I went for the mac and cheese and the red potato salad.  The chocolate lasagna seemed like a good idea, too.  It was.  I added an extra sausage and a half pound of bacon brisket to the Texas Trinity.  Everything was excellent, as always, but getting the burnt end on my bacon brisket made my day.  The fat just melted in your mouth.  Yummy.
Some great blues from Aaron Burton and excellent food from Dayne's made for a great start to our Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment