Friday, June 2, 2023

Meat U Anywhere BBQ, Grapevine, 6/2/23

 

sampled 6/2/23 about 11 am

Two days in a row for some great Q in Tarrant County.  Today we hit Meat U Anywhere BBQ in Grapevine, about 10 minutes from our house.  They open at 6 am so there's no opening line-up scrum to contend with.  In the past, we had to park in their overflow lot down the street, but we were early enough today to find a spot in the shade next to the restaurant.  The line was short at 11 am and I grabbed my usual Texas trinity with some mac and cheese.  My Mrs went for the brisket and egg breakfast taco and was very happy.  Our buddy John got the rib combo and was also very happy.  My brisket was tender, moist, and smoky and the jalapeno cheddar sausage was good, but not as spicy as I prefer.  My 2 ribs were chewy and dry but John declared his excellent and as good as what we had at Dayne's yesterday.  I disagreed.   Still an excellent BBQ meal 10 minutes from our house and no waiting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment